Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Mo Williams press conference Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mo Williams press conference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Mo Williams press conference Empty
PostSubject: Mo Williams press conference   Mo Williams press conference EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm

For those who missed it...

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21104596&nid=304&title=mo-williams-career-comes-full-circle-re-introduced-to-utah-media&s_cid=featured-3

some things that stood out to me:

He talked a lot about his toughness and leadership. (This is one thing I think we have sorely missed.)

He said he has secretly always hoped to come back to Utah.

He said he wants very much to retire a Jazz man.

I found it interesting that even though he has the rights to take #25 (which he has had since college) he let Al keep it out of respect. Not a huge deal...but I think says something about what kind of a team mate he is.

He said all the right things and I for one, am glad to have him back. Statistically he might not appear to be much different than Devin Harris...but I think many folks are going to be surprised at how much better this team is with him as the PG.

Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams press conference   Mo Williams press conference EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
For those who missed it...

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21104596&nid=304&title=mo-williams-career-comes-full-circle-re-introduced-to-utah-media&s_cid=featured-3

some things that stood out to me:

He talked a lot about his toughness and leadership. (This is one thing I think we have sorely missed.)

He said he has secretly always hoped to come back to Utah.

He said he wants very much to retire a Jazz man.

I found it interesting that even though he has the rights to take #25 (which he has had since college) he let Al keep it out of respect. Not a huge deal...but I think says something about what kind of a team mate he is.

He said all the right things and I for one, am glad to have him back. Statistically he might not appear to be much different than Devin Harris...but I think many folks are going to be surprised at how much better this team is with him as the PG.

Mo is a class act no doubt about it will be nice to see him back in a Jazz uniform I have to say, I really like the things he brings to the court.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams press conference   Mo Williams press conference EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Statistically he might not appear to be much different than Devin Harris...but I think many folks are going to be surprised at how much better this team is with him as the PG.

cheers This.

(I did say much the same thing in a post, and think it should be obvious how having Mo back there instead of Devin is going to help this team take the next step forward, however their stats compare.)
Back to top Go down
vryadli
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams press conference   Mo Williams press conference EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am

Trollificus wrote:
[ cheers This.

(I did say much the same thing in a post, and think it should be obvious how having Mo back there instead of Devin is going to help this team take the next step forward, however their stats compare.)

Anyhow his stats are way better than Fisher's. If he will contribute Fisher-wise, that could be real high jump in quality, I thinl Utah missed that vague "that" most sorely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams press conference   Mo Williams press conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Mo Williams press conference
Page 1 of 1