Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. Empty
PostSubject: Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.   Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am

So I saw a ton of people saying in the off season that Mo would only be a slight upgrade to Devin. I know it's early in the season, but Mo is averaging 19 ppg and almost 7 apg, where Harris is averaging 6 ppg and 2 apg. Like I said I know it's early, but Mo is already better for us than Devin ever was!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.   Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am

I don't see how anyone can argue with that at this point.

ESPN Insider Chris Broussard identified Mo as one of the 5 most surprising (in a good way) players to start the season...

Quote :

Mo Williams | SG | Utah Jazz

Williams always has been a good player, dating back to his days with the Milwaukee Bucks. But a lot of people, including myself, chalked up Williams' All-Star level of play in Cleveland as a product of being LeBron James' teammate. So far, he's proving he can play at that level even when his best teammates are Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson. While they certainly aren't slouches, they aren't James, either.

Not only does Williams have a starting spot back after a season of backing up Paul in Los Angeles, but he's been given his own team after last summer's trade to Utah. Williams is shining, posting career highs in just about everything -- points (19.7), assists (6.7) and field goal percentage (.494). And in his one matchup against an All-Star point guard this season, he went for 29 points and nine assists against the San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8606866/nba-oj-mayo-anderson-varejao-most-surprising-starts-season
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.   Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

TheMagnus wrote:
I don't see how anyone can argue with that at this point.

ESPN Insider Chris Broussard identified Mo as one of the 5 most surprising (in a good way) players to start the season...

Quote :

Mo Williams | SG | Utah Jazz

Williams always has been a good player, dating back to his days with the Milwaukee Bucks. But a lot of people, including myself, chalked up Williams' All-Star level of play in Cleveland as a product of being LeBron James' teammate. So far, he's proving he can play at that level even when his best teammates are Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson. While they certainly aren't slouches, they aren't James, either.

Not only does Williams have a starting spot back after a season of backing up Paul in Los Angeles, but he's been given his own team after last summer's trade to Utah. Williams is shining, posting career highs in just about everything -- points (19.7), assists (6.7) and field goal percentage (.494). And in his one matchup against an All-Star point guard this season, he went for 29 points and nine assists against the San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8606866/nba-oj-mayo-anderson-varejao-most-surprising-starts-season

Thanks for that Mag, I hadn't seen anything written on it. It's nice to have a dependable PG running the show again. So far all the new additions have played really well, Mo has been the standout, but Marvin and Foye have been very good for us as well. Nice offseason work by KOC!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.   Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Not even close; never was. Mo's a different kind of animal. A superior one.
I've thought about the Jazz going for him the first minute I knew he would be a backup with the Clippers... and I loved when KOC got it done.

I want Mo long term for sure.

And the same goes for Foye. These dudes' got the toughness, quality we've been missing in our guards since the end of John and Jeff's era. And they have this little bit of swagger needed to lead their team to take games over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.   Mo Williams vs Devin Harris. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mo Williams vs Devin Harris.
Page 1 of 1