Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Next Season's PG - Page 4 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Season's PG

Go down 
+12
Crunchtime1
RookieJazz
ptaz66
zero24gravity
The Voice of Reason
therawns
i[m]M.V.P.
Mutangclan
TheMagnus
Jazz Dog
Romoholic
dongibby
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Next Season's PG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Season's PG   Next Season's PG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
I'm on here way too much lately.....

Here's to hoping we hold onto Golden States pick for next year. The chances of Bogut and Curry getting seriously injured are high, they have a second year and rookie probably starting, and David Lee who is only the ultimate role player. The West is still tough.
As excited as I am about Mo, his best years are now and for the next two probably if we resign him or extend him. So we still need a franchise PG.
Hope we keep the pick and its great next year, or we have it for 2013-14.

Also, somewhat related, Scott Machado is playing for Houston in Summer League. Too bad, I was a huge fan of Utah bringing him in and on the team. Still could happen, but slim.

I don't know about the GS pick next season. I might look to trade that pick if it were up to me.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com

Next Season's PG
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Utah Jazz-
Jump to: