Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Josh Howard? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh Howard?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Josh Howard? Empty
PostSubject: Josh Howard?   Josh Howard? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 am

I'm seeing rumors that the Jazz may be serious about bringing Josh Howard back, and that they are close to signing him.

That's kind of crazy to me, Carroll and Evans were as good as Howard last year and they are #3 and #4 on the depth chart right now, so I'm not really sure why he want's to come back to Utah or why Utah wants him to come back.

I guess if it's just basically a non-guaranteed camp invite contract then it can't hurt anything, jsut seems like a strange move for both parties.
Back to top Go down
Zoonie
Rookie

Josh Howard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Howard?   Josh Howard? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 am

Yeah that is weird. I wouldn't mind having him as a reserve because he has a cool head, he is a great guy in the locker room and has some veteran experience that could be usefull to these young guys, plus he has a lot of playoff experience under his belt. I don't think he wants to be a reserve but I don't see him fitting in anywhere else
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Josh Howard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Howard?   Josh Howard? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 am

Agreed, I dont think he wants to be a reserve either. And I much prefer DC WAaaaay over Josh. Evans too. But if Josh was signed knowing that he was a 11th man or so off the bench, I would be fine with it. I think he's an "instant offense" type of guy, only a scorer type, decent rebounder. And if it was all against 2nd units, I think he'd be alright. But thats it.
Back to top Go down
Zoonie
Rookie

Josh Howard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Howard?   Josh Howard? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Agreed. He once was a good perimeter defender until all the knee surgeries. But yeah he is a streaky instant offense guy who often gets careless with the fast break and tries to dribble too much, I actually think from what I saw last year that millsap was better at handling the ball than Howard, especially on the fast break, but that's totally my opinion because I've been really high on millsaps handling ability for years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh Howard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Howard?   Josh Howard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Howard?
Page 1 of 1