Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! Empty
PostSubject: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Sure Dallas was tired coming off a road win at LAL, but we looked really good! Kanter took one on the chin and came back strong. Sure, Dallas was without Dirk (and Kaman), but we tore them up across the board! Until proven wrong, I'm saying we go 82-0! (Not really, but I really think we have a team that can beat any other team on any given night!)

Next up, NO, who looked surprisingly good in their first game. Then San Antonio. Tough, but we really have a grudge against San Antonio (not so much for knocking us out of the playoffs last year, but, for not going on to win it all).
Back to top Go down
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm

I think I will jump on the Utah Jazz bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

thejazzkickazz wrote:
I think I will jump on the Utah Jazz bandwagon.

Ditto. Oh, wait, I'm already on it, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 am

Saint Louis wrote:
Sure Dallas was tired coming off a road win at LAL, but we looked really good! Kanter took one on the chin and came back strong. Sure, Dallas was without Dirk (and Kaman), but we tore them up across the board! Until proven wrong, I'm saying we go 82-0! (Not really, but I really think we have a team that can beat any other team on any given night!)

Next up, NO, who looked surprisingly good in their first game. Then San Antonio. Tough, but we really have a grudge against San Antonio (not so much for knocking us out of the playoffs last year, but, for not going on to win it all).

I'm looking forward to the Spurs. I have a feeling it's not going to go the same way as in the playoffs. They didn't respect our 3 pt shooting (for good reason) and were able to lock down the inside game because of it. If they employ that tactic now, it's going to end badly for them!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 am

I'll just be happy to see Favors, Hayward, and Burks get some playoff experience again .. well hopefully Burks.
Yes, just call me settling for mediocrity for now but the thing is.... completely agree, If Mo can perform, they can beat anyone - which makes the season very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!   One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon! Empty

Back to top Go down

One down, only 81 games left to jump on the Jazz bandwagon!
Page 1 of 1