Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors

Go down 
+2
TheMagnus
zero24gravity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors Empty
PostSubject: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Honestly, not a big fan. I get what they are trying to do, and maybe when I see the "new jersey" (pun intended) I'll like it more, but from what I'm seeing ... blah.

http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/Here-are-the-Brooklyn-Nets-new-logos.-Image-via-NBA.comnets.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/brooklyn-nets-logo-designed-jay-z-165926246.html;_ylt=AqWmiAGkrrNHJWC.wIjWOka8vLYF
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

I actually like the logo, I like the retro feel and I like the simple sort of iconic design.

At first I thought "but what are the colors?" and then I realized that black/grey/white are the colors. Not sure that I love that, I think it would look real good with a deep primary color, like a dark burgundy or a midnight blue, with black and white.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Meh Don't really like them. Maybe once I see Deron wearing it. Oh wait he'll be in a Mavs uni.

The might look good on a jersey though. Kinda hard to say until you actually see it.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I like it. Like it alot. Similar to the Thunders simple, classy jersey's. And the black and white is somehow original. Looking forward to what the jersey's look like. Hopefully not "pizazz", and just clean.

Better question is which East Coast gang is going to adopt that big "B" and black and white...I think I have an idea.

Last edited by Mutangclan on Tue May 01, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:02 am

I think I could get use to it. Brooklyn Nets has a nice ring to it too.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mic Check
Rookie
Mic Check

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:49 am

I really like em. Not going to go out and buy their merchandise, but others defilintely will. With this move and revamping of their logo and colors, this will def help with establishing their brand in Brooklyn. It will be interesting to see how the new Jerseys look... Wink
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

I liked it a lot and I think their fans will too.

It was amusing (and oh-so-predictable) that the Yahoo comments thread was full of "I'm a design school graduate and I think..." and "I'm a graphic designer, currently unemployed, and how dare Jay-Z..." comments.

And you just know that every one of these "D school grads" and "Out-of-work graphic artists" would have done something that looked like graffiti. A-holes. Those types all make the same logical error schoolteachers make:

Given A (in this case="I have a certification/degree in this"), then B (in this case=I am more qualified to do this than other people."). If B, then conclusion C (in this case="Nobody else is qualified to do this."). But C is not proven from the antecedents. At all. Troll, flame, repeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors   New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors Empty

Back to top Go down

New Brooklyn Nets logo and colors
Page 1 of 1