Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  AK talking to the Nets Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AK talking to the Nets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

AK talking to the Nets Empty
PostSubject: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

This is something that I have thought would happen AK signing with the Nets because of him and the owner being good friends but I don't know if DWill will like it, I remember hearing that he did not really like AK and did not want to pass him the ball when they both played for the Jazz. If there is any truth to that it could be a road block to DWill resigning with the Nets. I would still like to see AK come back to the Jazz it would be hard to watch him playing on a different team after all of these years he played in Utah, it would be nice to watch him finish his carrier off playing here.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:10 pm

dongibby wrote:
This is something that I have thought would happen AK signing with the Nets because of him and the owner being good friends but I don't know if DWill will like it, I remember hearing that he did not really like AK and did not want to pass him the ball when they both played for the Jazz. If there is any truth to that it could be a road block to DWill resigning with the Nets. I would still like to see AK come back to the Jazz it would be hard to watch him playing on a different team after all of these years he played in Utah, it would be nice to watch him finish his carrier off playing here.

Why in the hell would AK go back to the Nets? Cause he's a glutton for punishment? I mean he might do it, but it seems like a dumb dumb move to me. If I where him I'd be looking for a contender that had a MLE and needed another solid rotation player.

I'm telling you, if the Jazz just kept the guys they have on contract for next season, and pick up Nash and AK... that is a 50+ win team with all the pieces to make a deep playoff run.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Why in the hell would AK go back to the Nets? Cause he's a glutton for punishment? I mean he might do it, but it seems like a dumb dumb move to me. If I where him I'd be looking for a contender that had a MLE and needed another solid rotation player.

I'm telling you, if the Jazz just kept the guys they have on contract for next season, and pick up Nash and AK... that is a 50+ win team with all the pieces to make a deep playoff run.

Amen Sir Magnus, now go make it happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Yeah I'd like to see him sign with the Jazz for cheap. The Nets say they ask Deron before they make any moves. So either Deron has no problem with it or they quit asking him.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:33 pm

In order for them to do it AK would have to agree to the MLE or less. They can pay more for Nash (within reason) because they can do a sign and trade with the Okur exception. They should be about 15 million under the tax line next year, this isn't unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Ugh, can't talk about AK going elsewhere. It hurts too much! No

tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK talking to the Nets   AK talking to the Nets Empty

Back to top Go down

AK talking to the Nets
Page 1 of 1