Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  One thing that I don't like about this forum Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One thing that I don't like about this forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

One thing that I don't like about this forum Empty
PostSubject: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:05 pm

One thing that I don't like about this forum is every time someone post in here it sends and email to me and I have already used the don't watch option, why it does not work I don't know but I will try it again. If anyone knows how to stop it from don't this I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me how to stop it.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Did you go to profile, then preferences, then click on "no" where it says "always notify me of replies"?
That is all I had to do to turn it off.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Interesting, I didn't even know that feature exist. (Not that I'd want email notification each time a post is made.) I never turned anything off that I know of.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

When you make a post go down and uncheck the notify me when someone responds box. I don't know why it notifys you even after you have opted out of that.

Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

dongibby wrote:
One thing that I don't like about this forum is every time someone post in here it sends and email to me and I have already used the don't watch option, why it does not work I don't know but I will try it again. If anyone knows how to stop it from don't this I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me how to stop it.

I went into your profile and turned off the notify me option.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One thing that I don't like about this forum   One thing that I don't like about this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

One thing that I don't like about this forum
Page 1 of 1