Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?

Go down 
+3
Saint Louis
Romoholic
MTJazz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? Empty
PostSubject: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Just kidding. On that topic, however, if you guys have the juice to do a sticky thread on each playoff game that is a very good thing and even during the regular season. I'm pretty stoked about the way this thread is shaping up - way more fun than TT but just needs more contributors. We need to get Trolly over here - I assume you have recruited him? Rather shocked he was silent when the game moved over here. Unless he is actually Magnus and he is really messing with our heads.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Just kidding. On that topic, however, if you guys have the juice to do a sticky thread on each playoff game that is a very good thing and even during the regular season. I'm pretty stoked about the way this thread is shaping up - way more fun than TT but just needs more contributors. We need to get Trolly over here - I assume you have recruited him? Rather shocked he was silent when the game moved over here. Unless he is actually Magnus and he is really messing with our heads.

I did a sticky of game one. I took the sticky title off after a few days though. I was planning on making game two sticky tomorrow.

I'll have to see if I have Trolls email address. I play fantasy football with him every year.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

MTJazz wrote:

LOL. Great request. And, Trolly usually does so good in all the fantasy leagues he's in (except this year in BBall), I've wondered if he wasn't half the screen-names in the league secretly orchestrating his victories. AND THAT STILL MAY BE TRUE-- this year could have been a ploy to lure us off the scent!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:04 pm

I guess we could resurrect the world record for the longest post thread. No No No
Back to top Go down
shelley_utahjazzfan
Rookie
shelley_utahjazzfan

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I'll get right on that.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

shelley_utahjazzfan wrote:
I'll get right on that.

Oh Shelley how I've missed you!
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm

The Jazz Nation, formerly known as Trib Talk family would not be complete without Shelley. Glad ya found your way over.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

I'll get right on that.

Shelley! Is that really you? I've missed you on the TribTalk forum! I've noticed your absence. I've constantly thought, "I wonder what Shelley thinks about this," while reading so many threads on TribTalk that weren't interupted by huge visual images that may or may not have anything to do with the discussion! Well, let me ammend that. I've occassionaly thought, "I wonder what Shelley thinks about this," while following a thread on TribTalk. No, that's not accurate. I'll try again. I've recently thought about Shelley... no, wait, that would be a lie. Shelley, the only semi-interesting thing about any of your posts I have ever read is that I think you are actually a male posing as a female on internet forums. I've taken a few classes on "profiling" and there is nothing I have read that doesn't fit the profile of a man pretending to be a woman. That doesn't mean I'm not wrong in my interpretation of your posts, it's really just an educated guess. Anyway, Welcome to the forum. I look forward to posts more informative than your last post, which, I believe, was: "I'll get right on that."
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:35 am

Welcome Shelley. Glad to see you over here.
Back to top Go down
shelley_utahjazzfan
Rookie
shelley_utahjazzfan

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Wow, you guys are sweet. Even St. Louis in his backward way.

Where is trolli, and bosnia mofia? Anyone know who or where littleelvis is these days?

The only one I have an email for is calgary and I already told him to come join up.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Wow, you guys are sweet. Even St. Louis in his backward way.

Where is trolli, and bosnia mofia? Anyone know who or where littleelvis is these days?

The only one I have an email for is calgary and I already told him to come join up.

I have Trolls email I just have to find it. I haven't talked to elvis since ff ended.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:08 am

WTF Gail!!!!!??????

http://jazzland.blogs.deseretnews.com/2012/06/01/jazz-owner-gail-miller-announces-engagement-to-be-remarried/

Heh, just kidding. Great, I think. Actually, I dont care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?   Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we have a sticky thread on our thoughts about Larry Miller?
Page 1 of 1