Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13

Go down 
+8
Trollificus
TheMagnus
The Voice of Reason
Saint Louis
Calgary Jazz
Richardale
Romoholic
zero24gravity
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 Empty
PostSubject: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:45 am

Which team blocks more shots?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Jazz by 6

Jazz more blocks
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

jazz keep winning. 7 jazz block feast.
Back to top Go down
Calgary Jazz
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 am

Indiana is one team which always give Jazz problems.
And they are second leading team in blk in NBA, so I say they block more and win by 6.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 am

I have a feeling I'll be in the upper bowl shaking my head in disbelief for this one.

Pacers by 5.
Pacers with more blocks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Jazz by 6, Jazz with more blocks.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Man, this is a tough one to pick. I'm thinking the jazz will lose, but I'm gonna pick the other way......

Jazz by 9.
Indy more blocks
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Jazz 4, Indy more blocks
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Jazz by 4. Jazz with more blocks.

(I actually think they'll lose, but I can't pick against them after last night.)
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Jazz 4, Indy more blocks

Hell, I thought the game started at 7 and I was in a hurry to put my pick in and never looked at any other picks, so I did NOT copy you margin there.

I could change it, since I actually think it's heart-breakin' time for the Jazz. Just after they got everybody (well, ME, anyway) all revved up, what with the home stand, the rest, the practices...it was obviously time to TAKE OFF FOR PLAYOFFLAND...and of course, they are going to come out and lay a series of inexplicable eggs, leaving us all depressed and at a loss for explanations.

I'd love to be wrong. I'd love for my "10 games over .500 by Valentine's Day!!" prediction to be accurate. But I'm worried...

I'm worried that this team doesn't REALLY believe in themselves.

I'm worried about Corbin's unwillingness to shake things up. He WILL. Once in a while. A little. But maybe not enough.

I'm worried that Favors, for all that the Jazz announcers keep talking about how great he's playing, isn't really coming on as much as I'd hoped. He's not as aggressive or as active as he needs to be. He seems to be trying to pattern his offensive game after Big Al's, and I don't think it's replicable.

I'm worried the trade deadline will become a distraction.

I think this is a big game, an important one to win. They get this one, back on the winning track against another good team, all things are possible. They lose and it reinforces the perception, internal and external, that the Jazz are just mediocre. Not to mention the reality of dropping a lot closer to .500 than they should be.
Back to top Go down
Hound Dog
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Jazz by 7

Indy with more blocks
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Not a foul on Dc at end! Sick of refs bogus calls.
Back to top Go down
Calgary Jazz
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Richardale wrote:

how predictable of you richard to bitch about refs. If your golden boy Hayward would not turn ball 3 times in a row in last 30 seconds, nobody would worry about refs Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

how predictable of you richard to bitch about refs. If your golden boy Hayward would not turn ball 3 times in a row in last 30 seconds, nobody would worry about refs Evil or Very Mad

In overtime, Jazz will rule!
Back to top Go down
Calgary Jazz
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Saint Louis wrote:

In overtime, Jazz will rule!

should have never come to overtime.
Back to top Go down
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

You must be the biggest douchebag in the world. I'm very pleased that I don't know you personally.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Wow. Jazz dodged a HUGE bullet there.
Back to top Go down
Calgary Jazz
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Richardale wrote:
Sick of refs bogus calls.

They made biggest bogus call at the end of the overtime just to please you Richard and save Jazz from total collapse.Smile....Uglier then ugly win.
Back to top Go down
Calgary Jazz
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

thejazzkickazz wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

You must be the biggest douchebag in the world. I'm very pleased that I don't know you personally.

So me pointing to the fact that Richard is always bitching about refs and to the real reason why Jazz could not close it in regulation makes me biggest douchebag?
In fact this post makes you look like biased pathetic homer who can't accept the truth even if it hurts.

Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Calgary Jazz wrote:
thejazzkickazz wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

So me pointing to the fact that Richard is always bitching about refs and to the real reason why Jazz could not close it in regulation makes me biggest douchebag?
In fact this post makes you look like biased pathetic homer who can't accept the truth even if it hurts.

Um, I thought this website was designed for biased pathetic homers-- which makes me wonder why you are still here! Stay, though, we need insight from the other side.

As for the call-- it was a bad call. There's no reason a homer shouldn't complain about it. And, as I said going into overtime: the Jazz will rule in overtime!
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

Calgary Jazz wrote:
thejazzkickazz wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

If your talking about the play off the back board? You need to learn the game then maybe you'll learn what players will be i the league long term. Both you have NO clue! I may bit$% about refs but you allway bit ch about jazz players! why the F don't you go cheer on your Raps D#mbu$h!t.Bet you seen that coming smartazz! Had HAD the refs not made the call on DC that play off the backboard would've never happened!
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 am

http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_4.html

Section 1C states that the bottom of the backboard is in play.
Good no-call. I must admit, I had to look this one up.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:08 am

Bottom line is CJ wants jazz to lose. And Kanter Gordo to suck so he won't have to eat crow anymore. Bet when gordo turned it over he was happy deep down dying to say i told you so. At least the refs don't act like they like the jazz unlike you. monkey
Back to top Go down
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 am

Calgary Jazz wrote:
thejazzkickazz wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Aww, look at Calgary, playing the victim, as he typically does when people call him out for his pathological hatred of Gordon Hayward and/or Enes Kanter. The fact is, sir, you have an irrational hatred of those two players, and you find any opportunity to point it out when either of them has a bad game, or even a bad few moments, as Hayward did at the end of the game last night. Hayward had a pretty good game overall, but had several missteps in that game last night that helped Indiana to gain an overtime opportunity. So be it, I think most rational Jazz fans are willing to acknowledge that.

However, you...your modus operandi is to focus entirely on the bad, without any acknowledgement of the good. You rush to this chatboard when Hayward makes mistakes or has a few bad games in order to rub it in. And why? Because of your skewed perception of Jazz management (essentially Jerry Sloan and Kevin O'Connor) having misused and abused your golden boy (deploying your words that you use to mock those people here who like Gordon Hayward and what he has to offer the team) Andrei Kirilenko. That skewed perception has led to a grudge against the Jazz decision-makers that results in a feeling of desire that the players they choose in the draft lottery fail.

Nearly every time you participate on this board, other than in the 'guess the score' threads, it's to attack Hayward and/or Kanter. When you have said anything positive about either player, it has only been grudgingly and only after having been bested in debates by other fans who have more objective perspectives.

Seriously, you need to do some soul searching and think about your behavior on this (and Tribtalk) chatboard over the past decade. It's been nothing but a 10-year bitchfest about Jerry Sloan and Kevin O'Connor. If you hate them so much, how can you continue to follow this team? The team's identity is wrapped up in their legacies, and will be for at least a number of years.
Back to top Go down
thejazzkickazz
6th man

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 am

Saint Louis wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
thejazzkickazz wrote:
Calgary Jazz wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Um, I thought this website was designed for biased pathetic homers-- which makes me wonder why you are still here! Stay, though, we need insight from the other side.

As for the call-- it was a bad call. There's no reason a homer shouldn't complain about it. And, as I said going into overtime: the Jazz will rule in overtime!

Oh please. There are no biased, pathetic homers posting at this website. There are Jazz fans. Does a person's fanhood sometimes skew their perception of their team and/or players, yeah, probably. But I think most of the posters on this website can see the reality of the fact that the Jazz are an average NBA team who don't have much of a chance in the playoffs. I think most of the posters here would willingly admit that the Jazz players are a collection of fair to decent NBA players, no all-stars in the mix, who all have their strengths and deficiencies, and yes, that includes the 'golden boy' Gordon Hayward.

But Calgary is a pathological anti-homer, for reasons I described in my previous post, which skews his perceptions far worse than anybody else's here are skewed by their homerism. He is not coming here to play nice, to play a rational devil's advocate. He's coming here to needle those who like the Gordon Haywards and the Enes Kanters of the world and want and hope to see them succeed. Calgary, on the other hand, has given every appearance of wanting and hoping to see them fail. Do you really consider this to be "quality insight from the other side"? I don't. I just consider it to be annoying and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13   GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTS Indiana @ Utah 1/26/13
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next