Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Spurs Buzz Saw Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spurs Buzz Saw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Spurs Buzz Saw Empty
PostSubject: Spurs Buzz Saw   Spurs Buzz Saw EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Cannot wait to see Spurs v OKC because up to this point the Spurs are casting aside the competition like they aren't trying, and pretty sure both the Jazz and Clips did not surrender. Jazz and the vaunted Big Lineup - smack, 4-0 sweep. Clips? Arguably a slightly better team than the Jazz, and smack, 3-0 looking at another sweep. Down 20 points at one point the Spurs just stick to what they do best, telepathically communicating on the floor and expecting every guy out there to show up and calmly walk away with a W. Based on the ball I have seen played so far in both conferences I don't see a team that can beat the Spurs right now. When was the last time a team went to the WCF 8-0? Not like the West was a cake walk. Guess it comes down to this, the Spurs, OKC and LA running a long third place away simply were head and shoulders above the rest of the West. With Miami obviously not cake walking into the ECF, if they even get out of this round, winner of OKC v Spurs is a lock for the championship. Once again I tip my hat to the Spurs organization, who took the Jazz-method to another level. The method? Great talent scouting and development. Sticking with who brought you to the dance, no panic trades or crazy fishing. Wizardly coaching with full team buy-in. And oh yeah, the unstoppable pick and roll, world class PG and world class PF making mince of opponent meat.
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

Spurs Buzz Saw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Buzz Saw   Spurs Buzz Saw EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:22 am

Yep, the conference finals should be great. I am still picking Spurs to win it all.
Back to top Go down

Spurs Buzz Saw
Page 1 of 1