Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Point Guard - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Point Guard

Go down 
+8
zero24gravity
rorybreaker
dongibby
Crunchtime1
TheMagnus
Mutangclan
Trollificus
thejazzkickazz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Point Guard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point Guard   Point Guard - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Who would have guessed that the Jazz could have re-signed Fisher???????? Definitely an upgrade over Tinsley and Watson...oh yeah, I remember, he famously hosed the Jazz for family reasons so he could sign with the Lakers. Based on the back-story http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/02/25/fisher-joins-thunder-after-shafting-mavs/ looks like he is up to old tricks. Its all about the family for Fish.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Point Guard   Point Guard - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:58 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Who would have guessed that the Jazz could have re-signed Fisher???????? Definitely an upgrade over Tinsley and Watson...oh yeah, I remember, he famously hosed the Jazz for family reasons so he could sign with the Lakers. Based on the back-story http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/02/25/fisher-joins-thunder-after-shafting-mavs/ looks like he is up to old tricks. Its all about the family for Fish.

Fisher is an absolute coat tail riding, politician, duche-bag.

I wouldn't be suprised (and I'd be happy to hear) that Cuban hires a bunch of lawyers to go after that scum-bag for breach of contract, or something along those lines. Sounds like something fun that Mr. Cuabn would enjoy doing in his spare time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Leoverine
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Point Guard   Point Guard - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
I think the best PG we could pursue would be Will Bynum (as someone else talked about on another thread). Unless the Lakers want to give up on Steve Nash, I don't see us adding a PG that will make much of a difference this year.

Will bynum would help us this year, but, not nearly enough to compete in a playoff series with any of the top teams. Detroit needs to figure out if Bynum is expendable. I don't see how Detroit can improve their team and keep Bynum. There's got to be a way we could get Bynum and help both us and Detroit.

What about Vasquez, he will be a FA right? For me, he would be the best fit by far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point Guard   Point Guard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Point Guard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2