Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Trade Deadline Trades 2013 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade Deadline Trades 2013

Go down 
+2
MTJazz
TheMagnus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Trade Deadline Trades 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:04 pm

It begins!!!!

The Rockets have sent Marcus Morris to Phoenix for a second round pick and acquired Thomas Robinson, Fransisco Garcia, and Tyler Honeycut from the Kings for Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich, and Toney Douglas.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
It begins!!!!

The Rockets have sent Marcus Morris to Phoenix for a second round pick and acquired Thomas Robinson, Fransisco Garcia, and Tyler Honeycut from the Kings for Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich, and Toney Douglas.

Patterson is having a nice year - very Hayward-esque, on the way up. Wonder what the Rox are thinking?
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm

MTJazz wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
It begins!!!!

Patterson is having a nice year - very Hayward-esque, on the way up. Wonder what the Rox are thinking?

That's funny, because everything I've heard has been wondering what the hell the Kings were thinking trading Robinson. Dude was the #5 pick last summer, and it's not like they got D-Will, they got a 3rd year PF who projects to be a clone of Carl Landry. Maybe they know something that nobody else does, but on the surface this one doesn't make much sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
It begins!!!!

That's funny, because everything I've heard has been wondering what the hell the Kings were thinking trading Robinson. Dude was the #5 pick last summer, and it's not like they got D-Will, they got a 3rd year PF who projects to be a clone of Carl Landry. Maybe they know something that nobody else does, but on the surface this one doesn't make much sense to me.

Puts the Morris brothers back on the same team. Hell one is good two has to be better?
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 pm

I can't believe the Kings gave up on Robinson after 3 months. That guy has shown real potential to be a bit of a beast. Terrible.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
I can't believe the Kings gave up on Robinson after 3 months. That guy has shown real potential to be a bit of a beast. Terrible.

If the Kings were going to trade Robinson, they should have done it on draft day, not at the trade deadline! Instead, Sac sat on him for 3 months, and, IMO, by not using him much, his trade value went down. On draft-day, they could have traded him for someone's lottery pick in next year's draft. I like Patterson, but, this seems like a serious waste of a 5th pick.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Richardale wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
It begins!!!!

Puts the Morris brothers back on the same team. Hell one is good two has to be better?

The Morris bros will be interesting to watch in PHX for the rest of this season. It will also be interesting to see how Phx handles them in the future! If they try to trade or cut one, will that piss off the other?
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Saint Louis wrote:
Richardale wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
It begins!!!!

The Morris bros will be interesting to watch in PHX for the rest of this season. It will also be interesting to see how Phx handles them in the future! If they try to trade or cut one, will that piss off the other?

I think another interesting thing about trading Morris, from Houston's side, is that they get a very early 2nd round pick (projected at around #35). They drafted Patterson with their 38th pick, and may end up with an even better pick next year in a deeper draft-- while getting the #5 pick from the last draft!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 am

Kind of off topic here, but man, be glad we aren't Philly fans.

Do you realize what they gave up for exactly ZERO games from Bynum, ever?

Andre Iguodala, Nikola Vucevic and Moe Harkless. And what, draft picks too? And Bynum isn't even going to play for them, ever most likely. Unless they stupidly sign him to a new contract.

Man!!!
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
Kind of off topic here, but man, be glad we aren't Philly fans.

Do you realize what they gave up for exactly ZERO games from Bynum, ever?

Andre Iguodala, Nikola Vucevic and Moe Harkless. And what, draft picks too? And Bynum isn't even going to play for them, ever most likely. Unless they stupidly sign him to a new contract.

Man!!!

If I am PHX im signing bynum. They have some magic water there that makes players healthy. They must have the same water soccer players use in the world cup. (seriously, they go down with career ending knee injuries, or they portray that, only to get a drink of water, and get up and running 2 minutes later.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Deadline Trades 2013   Trade Deadline Trades 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade Deadline Trades 2013
Page 1 of 1