Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  CP3 Good sport or bad move? Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CP3 Good sport or bad move?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

CP3 Good sport or bad move? Empty
PostSubject: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Gets kick out of the game with two half minutes to go, game not over and he starts congratulating the other team on his way off the floor. Shows class? Or does it slap his own team in face saying you have no chance without me? I did'nt like it. Should've came out and done it after game was over. I would'nt be surprise if he was gone next year and finds himself a brand new team. just stay away from our jazz!!!!
Back to top Go down
therawns
Starter

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:40 am

Richardale wrote:
Gets kick out of the game with two half minutes to go, game not over and he starts congratulating the other team on his way off the floor. Shows class? Or does it slap his own team in face saying you have no chance without me? I did'nt like it. Should've came out and done it after game was over. I would'nt be surprise if he was gone next year and finds himself a brand new team. just stay away from our jazz!!!!

I will take CP3 in a heart beat. You are crazy if you believe differently.

They were done. The bigger issue was Joey Crawford.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:54 am

therawns wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Joey Crawford has always acted like he was bigger than the game. I honestly wonder how he's still reffing, through the years it seems he's always at the center of some controversy, and almost always with star players who are not known for being the inflammatory type. I've heard from people who sit courtside that he is a colossal asshole out there too, really arrogant and really abrasive, bordering on verbally abusive, to the players.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:01 am

TheMagnus wrote:
therawns wrote:
Richardale wrote:

Joey Crawford has always acted like he was bigger than the game. I honestly wonder how he's still reffing, through the years it seems he's always at the center of some controversy, and almost always with star players who are not known for being the inflammatory type. I've heard from people who sit courtside that he is a colossal asshole out there too, really arrogant and really abrasive, bordering on verbally abusive, to the players.

I was thinking watching the final two minutes of the game that Crawford was trying to get as much TV time as possible.

The game itself was pretty pathetic though. Guys were cheap shoting each other pretty much every time down the court. The refs did a horrible job controlling the game. I did chuckle though when Randolph was laying on top of Griffen and reached up and chocked him affraid

I"m really glad the Clippers lost, I hate Matt Barnes and Blake Griffen.

Last edited by Romoholic on Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:38 pm

therawns wrote:
Richardale wrote:

So you think becuase its the playoffs its ok for a player like CP3 or any other to act like the ref is stupid? T Time and it was his second so he was done. Blame it on the ref but it was a dirty shot that had to be called out.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Bulls were fan-freakin'-tastic against the Brooklyns tonight. Maybe the best part was Bellinelli pullin' a Sam Cassel Special goin' down court after hitting a giant three.

Some kinda lesson in that, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CP3 Good sport or bad move?   CP3 Good sport or bad move? Empty

Back to top Go down

CP3 Good sport or bad move?
Page 1 of 1