Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  draft lottery Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

draft lottery

Go down 
+2
Romoholic
therawns
6 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm

I have been thinking about this all day. Is there any doubt that Brooklyn does not win the lottery? Reports are surfing now, that Davis is not enough to keep Dwill in Brooklyn. The only way he stays is if they get dwight. Been saying that for a long time. Did an article on it before the season even started during the lockout. Can orlando say no to davis for dwight? It just makes too much sense. If they dont win it, the Nets have lopez and brooks who looked like a good rookie, and ummm. Farmar? Kris Humphries? he is a free agent though. Get the first pick, and they have Dwill, Crash, Dwight, and Lopez, if they want to put him at PF, or use him as trade bait.

Of course, im hoping utah gets the 8th pick, and just sticks it to the ultimate tanking effort. (How, Mark Jackson is not getting blasted by the media for promising a playoff birth before the season, then tanking to the max, is beyond me.)

I also hope the bobcats get the 2nd pick. Just imagine it. Everybody loves size. Guess who has it after davis? Drummond from Uconn. He has bust written all over him, especially if he goes to the bobcats. Losing by 20 every game does not develop talent. They were historically bad. No way, does he develop into anything. Can MJ turn him down? MJ has to go for the trifecta of draft busts right? He already has 1st pick kwame brown, and 3rd pick Adam Morrison, on his resume. Go big (pun intended) or go home, and draft center andre drummond with the 2nd pick, and complete the trifecta. This puts him up there with Isiah Thomas as the worst executives I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Well it's time to find out the draft order. Keep your fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

F the Warriors!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Wow, did you see the look of dejection on the face of the Bobcat's GM?
Someone better put that guy on suicide watch.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Jazz will get the Warriors' #10 pick next year.

No way will they be bad enough to protect the pick (#Cool, no way will it be even in the high teens.

Somewhere between 9 and 15. Late lottery. Better than nothing.

With the Dubs trotting out Dorrel, Curry, Kwame, Bogut, Lee, Rush and...ummm...the #7 pick, they may give the Jazz a scare, because I suspect they'll be closer to the bottom than to the playoffs. That is NOT a contending lineup.

And while their fans supported and defended (and actually had a lot of fun with) that tank job, they won't be behind it next year. They'll riot, revolt, boycott, etc. The owner got roundly booed at the Chris Mullin jersey retirement ceremony THIS year.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Trollificus wrote:
Jazz will get the Warriors' #10 pick next year.

No way will they be bad enough to protect the pick (#Cool, no way will it be even in the high teens.

Somewhere between 9 and 15. Late lottery. Better than nothing.

With the Dubs trotting out Dorrel, Curry, Kwame, Bogut, Lee, Rush and...ummm...the #7 pick, they may give the Jazz a scare, because I suspect they'll be closer to the bottom than to the playoffs. That is NOT a contending lineup.

And while their fans supported and defended (and actually had a lot of fun with) that tank job, they won't be behind it next year. They'll riot, revolt, boycott, etc. The owner got roundly booed at the Chris Mullin jersey retirement ceremony THIS year.

I agree that we'll get the #10 opportunity next year. I would hate to be a GS fan. They've had so little success for a long time, and their best strategy might be to keep tanking it up. It's like being a Washington Generals fan in the Harlem Globetrotters 2-team league.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Here's a fun little article for all the conspiracy theorists...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/msn/nba_execs_complain_about_rigged_lottery_after_league_owned_hornets_win_top_pick/10909472

Edit: Just saw that this has already been discussed in the Jazz section of the forum. .... disregard Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Sponsored content

draft lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft lottery   draft lottery Empty

Back to top Go down

draft lottery
Page 1 of 1