Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  draft question Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

draft question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
therawns
Starter

draft question Empty
PostSubject: draft question   draft question EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm

would you guys trade the 47th pick away, just to unload bell? Just a thought ive had.

Back to top Go down
Leoverine
Rookie

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

No, just use amnesty, buy out, waive, or let him retire.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Leoverine wrote:
No, just use amnesty, buy out, waive, or let him retire.

No, I think they could find a team that is looking for contracts that will end after next season that would be willing to trade for him if they got him at the right price. I think the Jazz will be able to get themselves a pretty good player with that pick because of this draft being deep with talent, there will be some pretty good players on the board when the Jazz are up for their second round pick.

Kyle O'Quinn is a guy that in some mock drafts has the Jazz taking with their pick and I really like what I see

http://nbadraft.net/players/kyle-oquinn
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 pm

I was watching a draft preview show on NBATV and they where talking about the Jazz trying to get a 1st round pick where the could land 1 of 2 guards they are looking at AUSTIN RIVERS or JEREMY LAMB, I myself would like to see the Jazz get Rivers I think he is going to be a very good NBA player. He could be the PG that this team is looking for with hard work and from everything I have heard about him he is a flat out gym rat who is always working on his game. Rivers would fill the need of outside shooting no question about it his ability to hit long range will be a big part of his game in this league but he brings a lot more to the floor than just his shooting and I think he game translate's into the NBA system very well and he is going to be a contributor right away.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

I'm just going to put it out there, I hope we are one of the 5 teams that are talking with Charlotte about their 2 pick. They want to send Tyrus Thomas with it, and I still think TT can be a really special player. Maybe not a full time starter, but a guy with that size and length along with his athleticism is rare. He's flamed out everywhere he's gone, but I dont think he's had that much structure. Hope we trade Al etc for Tyrus and the 2 pick. Then grab Beale or MKG. Or even possibly flip that again to move down, gain another asset and grab Lilliard.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Last move we should make is offer a future 2nd round pick for the ***** or Spurs 59 or 60 and take Machado. He really could be worth it and lead us after MO (! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

draft question Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft question   draft question Empty

Back to top Go down

draft question
Page 1 of 1