Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't give up hope for the #47 pick

Go down 
+6
dongibby
zero24gravity
Leoverine
RookieJazz
TheMagnus
Trollificus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't give up hope for the #47 pick   Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

Take heart Mu, the Jazz may just get Machado yet...

Jim Burton - Standard Examiner (Ogden) wrote:
My guy PG #ScottMachado went undrafted. IMO, Jazz like him and want to invite him to summer camp/league. Did same with Wes Matthews in 2009

Oh yea, good good. I think he could end up much like a Mo Williams did. Just didn't get he exposure. Maybe a Calderon type actually. This would be a very smart move by the Jazz, and actually Machado too; hopefully he recognizes this could be a smart career move to come to Utah. No doubt he believes he could be a starting PG in this league, this would be a smart move for him. If he performs well he could be our 3rd string PG and a steal for us. Jazz need one still too and having a rookie to build could be great.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

PostSubject: Re: Don't give up hope for the #47 pick   Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm not too familiar with him, but didn't he average like 10 apg. That's great no matter what school you play for.
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Don't give up hope for the #47 pick   Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Romoholic wrote:
I'm not too familiar with him, but didn't he average like 10 apg. That's great no matter what school you play for.

yeaaaaaa, groom groom groom the undrafted rookie to be a steal and future contributing PG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't give up hope for the #47 pick   Don't give up hope for the #47 pick - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't give up hope for the #47 pick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2