Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Hayward Watch Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayward Watch

Go down 
+4
zero24gravity
TheMagnus
Romoholic
Mutangclan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Just kidding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm

I was actually wondering how we could bring that thread with us!
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Ahhh, it's like the thing that wouldn't die! Pretty sure Calg has nightmares of this thread when he has one too many Moulsens
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 pm

I just had to post this to prove that things weren't always this way...there was a time, long ago, when Mu and Calg actually spoke to eachother in civilized tones...

MuTangClan wrote:
I think you guys are way off on Portland. They have one of the better starting 5 in the league. I see Portland fighting for 5-6. Also saying your'e down on the Clippers because of a possible injury applies to everyone. Without Kobe the Lakers go lottery. Same with Orlando, no Tony Parker in San An and so on. Suns, Houston, will stink though.

Thunder, Mavs, Grizzlies, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, and Portland in that order. Which is going to leave Utah, Denver and GS fighting for the 8th spot. Will be tight, and will also have me hoping we dont make it in. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have two lotto picks and ALSO a stacked draft.

Calgary Jazz wrote:
There, I agree with Mutang 100%. Portland I think got better since last year as Roy was not playing much anyway and if Oden is back healthy look out. Think about backourt of Matthews, N.Batum and J.Crawford... I would take it anyday over Bell, Miles and Hayward. Remember they fought champs really well in that 4-2 series and had a chance to win it.
And Clippers? Paul, Griffin and Jordan alone is enough to make to playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 pm

LOL seems like a million years ago! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey, stop slandering my good name....
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Speaking of CG where is he?
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Romoholic wrote:

Still posting stupid stuff over at the TT. I'll tell his to stop being an idiot, which I'm sure he will ignore, and then I'll tell him to get over here and sign up.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

Still posting stupid stuff over at the TT. I'll tell his to stop being an idiot, which I'm sure he will ignore, and then I'll tell him to get over here and sign up.

You know what actually would be interesting?? If Calgary actually acknowledged all the things he said throughout as being wrong. I could care less about "winning", Hayward is going to be such a good player, and thats plainly obvious to everyone, except one. So thats good enough for me...... Calgary blasting KOC, the blasting of the Hayward pick, the blasting of Hayward himself. Calgary said Hayward will be off the team or traded by year 3. On top of that Hayward exceeded his EXPERT prediction, yet no props. All he says is "ok, he exceeded my passing prediction". Weak.
Wonder why he's so full of himself, it's only NBA.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Really solid game from Hayward today. Did a great job on Ginobibli. Attacked the basket and drew a ton of fouls. Really gave the Jazz exactly what they need out of him. Now if only we could say the same about Harris....
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:58 am

tribjazz #UtahJazz's Gordon Hayward received one second-place vote and one third for #NBA's most-improved player in 2011-12.
11 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
tribjazz #UtahJazz's Gordon Hayward received one second-place vote and one third for #NBA's most-improved player in 2011-12.

Always nice to get a little recognition. If he wouldn't have started out so rough then I bet he would have seriously challenged for the Most Improved award.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:34 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Always nice to get a little recognition. If he wouldn't have started out so rough then I bet he would have seriously challenged for the Most Improved award.

Maybe he'll get it next year when he is averaging 20 pts and 6 rpg and 5 apg Basketball
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Maybe he'll get it next year when he is averaging 20 pts and 6 rpg and 5 apg Basketball

Whoa, that sounds like a prediction. .... those things can get out of hand if you're not carefull! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Just a statement Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jazz Dog
Rookie

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm with Romo on this. Plus, no statement needed from us, Hayward makes the statement for us.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:29 am

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

I love it!!! Lets get this party started!!! Thread anyone?????! I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:13 pm

http://tracking.si.com/2012/05/14/report-gordon-hayward-accepts-invitation-to-join-usa-basketball/?sct=nba_t2_a8

Kid now playing for TEAM USA.....hmmmm, he's pretty good. Can't imagine ANYONE disagreeing....
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:15 pm

It is the select team, which is basically the practice dummies, but it is still cool.
Also, Favors was selected for the same team.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
It is the select team, which is basically the practice dummies, but it is still cool.

That might be a problem for the guys that are actually going to the Olympics. Favors will dominate anyone they have and Hayward has a habit of playing the kind of D that pisses people off. I don't think either of these two are gonna take it easy and be the "Practice dummies" that they might be expecting.

Either way that's pretty good for the bust that is Gordon Hayward Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Romoholic wrote:

That might be a problem for the guys that are actually going to the Olympics. Favors will dominate anyone they have and Hayward has a habit of playing the kind of D that pisses people off. I don't think either of these two are gonna take it easy and be the "Practice dummies" that they might be expecting.

It is probably a pretty good place to be just to get the olympic exposure & get recognized.
Ya never know when someone will back out due to injury or whatever else and then BOOM, there is Favors or Hayward as a possible replacement.

Also, it is not a bad thing, in my opinion, to be able to practice against some of the better
talent in the league. Although...the flip side is that I wish Hayward would spend his summer focusing more on his shooting and, dare I say it, maybe spend a summer with Stockton learning how to be a PG.
Also, I wish Favors could dedicate his summer to developing some nice post moves and refining and polishing his offensive game. That said...I think it will still be good for them.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Romoholic wrote:

It is probably a pretty good place to be just to get the olympic exposure & get recognized.
Ya never know when someone will back out due to injury or whatever else and then BOOM, there is Favors or Hayward as a possible replacement.

Also, it is not a bad thing, in my opinion, to be able to practice against some of the better
talent in the league. Although...the flip side is that I wish Hayward would spend his summer focusing more on his shooting and, dare I say it, maybe spend a summer with Stockton learning how to be a PG.
Also, I wish Favors could dedicate his summer to developing some nice post moves and refining and polishing his offensive game. That said...I think it will still be good for them.

Without a doubt the coolest thing of all is in fact that both Favors and Hayward are recognized by "people who know players" to have elite potential and that should help both their confidence and drive. Rubbing shoulders with the elite talent assembled will also be invaluable for their overall development - the atmosphere for the young players will be very much a mentoring one, not to mention off-season professional coaching and practice. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

Without a doubt the coolest thing of all is in fact that both Favors and Hayward are recognized by "people who know players" to have elite potential and that should help both their confidence and drive. Rubbing shoulders with the elite talent assembled will also be invaluable for their overall development - the atmosphere for the young players will be very much a mentoring one, not to mention off-season professional coaching and practice. Very cool.

I love that our young guys are getting some recognition. I don't see how this is going to be anything but a positive for them!
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Romoholic wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

I love that our young guys are getting some recognition. I don't see how this is going to be anything but a positive for them!

Unless Favors blows out a knee during practice.
That would suck worse than anything has ever sucked before.
Back to top Go down
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Romoholic wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
Romoholic wrote:

Unless Favors blows out a knee during practice.
That would suck worse than anything has ever sucked before.

Dude if you were sitting in front of me I would punch you in the mouth. Don't you put that on him Ricky Bobby!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayward Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayward Watch   Hayward Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayward Watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next