Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Camp News and Discussion

Go down 
+13
Richardale
T-Wick
Tarakaan
Crunchtime1
The Voice of Reason
Zoonie
outerspacefan
zero24gravity
Mutangclan
Romoholic
dongibby
MTJazz
TheMagnus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Right now you can argue Watson clown is the worst Jazz player and, even if he cannot run a school team to save his life, dude still can do some tiny little $h|t once in a while.

Corbin really have 14 guys that can play NBA basketball. It's a pretty long season, so why won't he take good care of his players bodies?

If there's no need to play Jefferson 35 minutes a night he can probably play around 30 and save his body a about 400 minutes of NBA bangin' going into postseason.
Back to top Go down
T-Wick
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

I would like to see the jazz trade big al for first round picks in the next years draft and a backup big. If we end up with 3-5 first round picks in next years draft we can try to trade up into the top 7 or 2 top 10 picks and bring in a high quality rookie or a couple quality rooks. I wouldn't want to see us draft a bunch of guys and get 1 quality player and scrubs, but if we could jumble the picks together for a good pick and get a young talented pure pg that would be great. I just hope whatever we do works out, but I don't want to see us just let al walk and get nothing out of him, and I definitely don't want to resign him. I wouldn't mind one bit if we traded him now and started kanter.
And also that thing about Marvin Williams riding the pine is complete bull. Other than kanter, Williams has been the most impressive player on the team IMO. He has one of the most beautiful strokes I have seen, he makes threes look effortless. He is playing very solid D like I expected, he is running the floor as good as anyone on the team, like I expected. He isn't a 1 on 1 break you down type of player which I expected. He is pretty much what I expected but with a more beautiful stroke than I expected
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

T-Wick wrote:
I would like to see the jazz trade big al for first round picks in the next years draft and a backup big. If we end up with 3-5 first round picks in next years draft we can try to trade up into the top 7 or 2 top 10 picks and bring in a high quality rookie or a couple quality rooks. I wouldn't want to see us draft a bunch of guys and get 1 quality player and scrubs, but if we could jumble the picks together for a good pick and get a young talented pure pg that would be great. I just hope whatever we do works out, but I don't want to see us just let al walk and get nothing out of him, and I definitely don't want to resign him. I wouldn't mind one bit if we traded him now and started kanter.
And also that thing about Marvin Williams riding the pine is complete bull. Other than kanter, Williams has been the most impressive player on the team IMO. He has one of the most beautiful strokes I have seen, he makes threes look effortless. He is playing very solid D like I expected, he is running the floor as good as anyone on the team, like I expected. He isn't a 1 on 1 break you down type of player which I expected. He is pretty much what I expected but with a more beautiful stroke than I expected

I love Al works with the young guys and have a lot to offer if we keep him. Should be able to land a good point guard in the off season? Not sure i want a young point guard leading this team. Ty law would be sweet. I think he has a friendship with burks. never know?
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 am

Training camp is over, Game 1 of the season is FINALLY here!!

With that I will unstick this thread and let it fade away, but before I do lets recap the highlights of training camp (complete with Audio/Visual presentations!!!)...

-Enes Kanter slimed down, buffed up...

Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 Enes-kanter-workout-02-616x1024

And then broke out...

Averaging 13 pts, 9 reb 1 ast, 1 stl, 1 blk in 22 minutes a game.

-Jeremy Evans posted (postered?) the greatest play of the entire preseason....

-Derrick Favors proved he's still good but didn't blow anybody away.

-The Jazz picked up the pace to mixed results.

-Marvin Williams looked like a really solid pick up...

-The great debate of the offseason over who should start at PF appears to have been settled on Paul Millsap...for now.

-After nearly 2 years, Corbin finally named team captains, and decided to make up for lost time by picking 3, calling on Al Jefferson, Mo Williams, and Paul Millsap to fill the role.

-The Jazz second unit, lead by Burks, Kanter and Favors, looks really freaking good.

-The Jazz are stupid deep, and nobody really know how the minutes will be dolled out, but everyone is eager to find out...

GO JAZZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 am

Nice recap Mags. Thanks!

I am very interested to see how we guard Collison and Beaubois tonight, two PGs who have hurt us in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Camp News and Discussion   Training Camp News and Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Camp News and Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Jazz Nation :: The Utah Jazz-
Jump to: