Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Burks as a Westbrook-like PG Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burks as a Westbrook-like PG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Louis
Starter

Burks as a Westbrook-like PG Empty
PostSubject: Burks as a Westbrook-like PG   Burks as a Westbrook-like PG EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:36 am

Magnus said the Jazz are grooming Burks to be a PG in the mold of Westbrook. This would be awesome! Anyone have any info on how the Jazz are doing this? If Burks could become a PG like Westbrook, we would only be a superstar SF away from having the best team in the league (with the possible exception of Miami).

I was thinking we picked up Randy Foye and Mo Williams to boost the Jazz' capability of getting 3-pt threat from our pg position while still maintaining penetration and assist threats. Burks could be all three in one! (Like Westbrook.) With Burks as our starting PG (somewhere down the line) and DC filling a similar role as Harden used to play for OKC, we would be pretty amazing.

Hey-Hey isn't Kevin Durrant, but, with a great team around him, he would be good enough to put us in serious contention!
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Burks as a Westbrook-like PG   Burks as a Westbrook-like PG EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:27 am

Saint Louis wrote:
Magnus said the Jazz are grooming Burks to be a PG in the mold of Westbrook. This would be awesome! Anyone have any info on how the Jazz are doing this? If Burks could become a PG like Westbrook, we would only be a superstar SF away from having the best team in the league (with the possible exception of Miami).

I was thinking we picked up Randy Foye and Mo Williams to boost the Jazz' capability of getting 3-pt threat from our pg position while still maintaining penetration and assist threats. Burks could be all three in one! (Like Westbrook.) With Burks as our starting PG (somewhere down the line) and DC filling a similar role as Harden used to play for OKC, we would be pretty amazing.

Hey-Hey isn't Kevin Durrant, but, with a great team around him, he would be good enough to put us in serious contention!

I really like this kid from the hawks. marv has a nice stroke and can D up with some of the best. To bad for the hawks fans. Time is a new city mite be all this kid needed.
Back to top Go down
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Burks as a Westbrook-like PG   Burks as a Westbrook-like PG EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Richardale wrote:
Saint Louis wrote:

I really like this kid from the hawks. marv has a nice stroke and can D up with some of the best. To bad for the hawks fans. Time is a new city mite be all this kid needed.

I already posted about how Troll and I have been fighting over Marv in our fantasy leagues ever since Marv was drafted so early. And, each year we were disappointed, and the winner on who snagged Marv was the loser. Marv may finally prove he is a legitimate top 3 pick!

And, if Marv becomes what a lot of really well-paid NBA execs foresaw, having Burks performing in the mode of Russell Westbrook would put us far ahead of OKC! That would be awesome! And, we could teach Gordon Hey Hey to be as good as Durrant, to take over from Marv in a year or two! We could three-pete!

I think the key is to get Burks playing PG like Russell Westbrook, and then getting Marv to play like Kevin Durrant, then getting Hey Hey to play like Kevin Durrant also. We have some of the rest of the peices to make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burks as a Westbrook-like PG   Burks as a Westbrook-like PG Empty

Back to top Go down

Burks as a Westbrook-like PG
Page 1 of 1