Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you take Gordon Hayward over........

Go down 
+8
Mutangclan
Professo_Sloan
refssuckclips
thejazzkickazz
Calgary Jazz
Romoholic
TheMagnus
Nomo4me
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 am

Mutangclan wrote:
Any word on Hayward??? Watching him mouth the words "I can't shoot" was pretty disturbing.

Word is it's a grade-one sprain (the least severe kind), x-ray's negative, status for tonights game uncertain. As long as there's no damage to his rotator cuff I think it shouldn't be a big deal,but he may be out for tonight if it's too sore.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
Any word on Hayward??? Watching him mouth the words "I can't shoot" was pretty disturbing.

Word is it's a grade-one sprain (the least severe kind), x-ray's negative, status for tonights game uncertain. As long as there's no damage to his rotator cuff I think it shouldn't be a big deal,but he may be out for tonight if it's too sore.

Well I already read the yahoo player update Mag... Wink

Wondering if being local had any other info. I imagine he was getting all inspected again....I may have also just traded for him in my other league too, heh.
Back to top Go down
Trollificus
All Star
Trollificus

PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Wondering if being local had any other info. I imagine he was getting all inspected again....I may have also just traded for him in my other league too, heh.

Would it be karma if you traded for a player who immediately got injured ya Chris Paul dumper, ya? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Trollificus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Would it be karma if you traded for a player who immediately got injured ya Chris Paul dumper, ya? Very Happy

Hey!!!! You keep our leagues separate you Monster......

And if you remember, I got all the lip on that trade for giving up CP. And Karma is reserved for douchey guys.....like the good Doctor lol!
Back to top Go down
Professo_Sloan
6th man

PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

dongibby wrote:
You have to be joking West is FLAT OUT CRAZY and there is no room for those type of players in the NBA IMO.

Yes, of course. Where I come from, we ridicule stupidity by outdoing it. Was this thread Hayward over Barnes? Don't remember, but what I do is stupidity proposing taking a semi-washed up oldie over the up and coming phenom with upside that noone seems to be able to wrap their minds around.

Good enough DongLicky? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you take Gordon Hayward over........   Would you take Gordon Hayward over........ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you take Gordon Hayward over........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2