Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Crunchtime1
aliveandkickin
outerspacefan
zero24gravity
Mutangclan
Richardale
TheMagnus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:42 am

Alright, I can feel the vitriol simmering, bottles are being emptied, bandana's are being purchased, pitchforks being sharpened....

We clearly need an outlet for our rage.

Here's a couple tweets from Tom Haberstroh over at ESPN to get us started....

Tom Haberstroh wrote:

- In the last week, Earl Watson & Derek Fisher have been held scoreless in 74 minutes of combined playing time. #veterans

- Derrick Favors. Can't remember a guy w/ 23 pts, 15 rebs and 0 fouls sit the 4Q and OT. Weird stuff happening in Utah.

... and go!
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 am

Elias Sports Bureau wrote:

Randy Foye, Marvin Williams and Earl Watson were a combined 0 for 15 and they each failed to record a point in Utah's overtime loss in Milwaukee. It's the second time in less than two weeks that the Jazz have had three starters held pointless: Foye, Williams and Jamaal Tinsley were blanked by the Clippers on February 23. Before that, the Jazz had never had three scoreless starters in its NBA history.

Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 am

TheMagnus wrote:
Elias Sports Bureau wrote:

Randy Foye, Marvin Williams and Earl Watson were a combined 0 for 15 and they each failed to record a point in Utah's overtime loss in Milwaukee. It's the second time in less than two weeks that the Jazz have had three starters held pointless: Foye, Williams and Jamaal Tinsley were blanked by the Clippers on February 23. Before that, the Jazz had never had three scoreless starters in its NBA history.

Just goes to show we have the wrong guys in the starting lineup. Makes me sick to even think we mite see this the rest the year. Is Ty playing to throw off and get a higher pick? just crazy chit!
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

Magnus I was JUST coming on here to do a Quicksand Corbin thread.

Tyrone Corbin does NOT have a winning philosophy as coach of this team.

Most coaches say and do things like, "I'm going to do whatever it takes to win the game"; "we're going to do whats in the best interest of the team, and being successful". Tyrone Corbin does not have this same game plan. I believe now, he's clueless. I mean, shhhh, even Scott Skiles eventually started Larry Sanders....

Even though I do not have a problem with Kanter staying in the game last night, Corbin will sit Favors who was having a monster game, for all of the 4th and OT, but he can't sit Marvin Williams who has been bad for months?
If Al is not playing, then Foye doesn't need to start. They either both should start, or neither.

How long have we been talking about this???? F Corbin. Had he made the OBVIOUS moves two months ago, this team would have been pushing for the 5th seed, instead of now running scared from the Lakers in 8th. As it goes now, Jazz will NOT make the playoffs.

I realize I am sounding like Bosnia, but at this point, there's nothing else to say: F Corbin. Losing philosophy, loser Coach. Sadly, I guarantee he's losing respect from Gordo/Fav/Paul. Obviously DC. Guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

The Jazz are now 1-4 over thier last 5. Over those games these are the combined numbers for Earl Watson, Randy Foye, Marvin Williams, and Jamaal Tinsley per game...

61.6 minutes, 23.8% FG, 20% 3pt, 10.8 pts, 5.2 reb, 8.2 assists, 1.8 stl, .8 blk, 5 TO

Simply stunning. Only Tinsley logged a DNP-CD in any of those games.

Those 4 have played 1/4 of the Minutes available in the last 5 games. 25%.
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 am

That MIL game was so frustrating.

Is there some kind of rule that says you HAVE to start the same 5 in the second half that you did in the first?

Favors was beastly. We would have easily seen a 20/20 game out of him if he wasn't benched, but I'm actually not really upset about that, because Millsap & Kanter were also playing well. All three of them went over 30 minutes, but I still wonder why there wasn't at least a quick breather given to Enes/Paul at some point.

Ty, repeat after me, "Damarre > Marvin" .... say it again coach, "Damarre > Marvin".

Yes, coach Ty did end up giving the minutes to the guys who should get them. Burks > Watson, DeMarre > Marvin, etc, but why in the hell does the team constantly have to be put in an uphill battle situation? Why!?!?!?

Also, I'm not a big ref blamer, but really.... Hayward was fouled on the last shot of regulation. Sanders jumped sideways into him, he did not go straight up. He also hit him on the arm if my eyes were not decieving me.

Ellis & Jennings made those two great/lucky three's that were huge, but the Jazz deserved the win. Too bad they have to fight their own coach for wins.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Mutangclan wrote:
<...>Tyrone Corbin does NOT have a winning philosophy as coach of this team.

Most coaches say and do things like, "I'm going to do whatever it takes to win the game"; "we're going to do whats in the best interest of the team, and being successful". Tyrone Corbin does not have this same game plan. I believe now, he's clueless. I mean, shhhh, even Scott Skiles eventually started Larry Sanders....

Even though I do not have a problem with Kanter staying in the game last night, Corbin will sit Favors who was having a monster game, for all of the 4th and OT, but he can't sit Marvin Williams who has been bad for months?
If Al is not playing, then Foye doesn't need to start. They either both should start, or neither.

How long have we been talking about this???? F Corbin. Had he made the OBVIOUS moves two months ago, this team would have been pushing for the 5th seed, instead of now running scared from the Lakers in 8th. As it goes now, Jazz will NOT make the playoffs.

I realize I am sounding like Bosnia, but at this point, there's nothing else to say: F Corbin. Losing philosophy, loser Coach. Sadly, I guarantee he's losing respect from Gordo/Fav/Paul. Obviously DC. Guarantee it.

OK. I'm officially in Mut's bandwagon. I'll stop posting and just gonna give Mut points for his posts. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Shockingly still a few seats left on this bandwagon, but welcome sir.

Ty Corbin says the Jazz may need to "change something" to start 3Q. Asked if that includes changing starters, he said, "We'll see."

not holding my breath....

Corbin dodged question about Foye/Williams/Watson ineffectiveness. "I'm concerned with our energy..."

Great coaching.
Back to top Go down
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 am

If anything, bring back the three-headed-monster in Sap/Favors/Jefferson with Sap playing sf. Marvin has like one game in five where he puts up decent numbers- and those numbers are from just making a jumpshot- not attacking the basket by himself.

Bring back the big three baby. Let them just keep cutting and cutting till someone gets the ball close to the basket. On defense it's obvious that Sap/Favors/Jefferson > Marvin/Sap/Jefferson..... Heck, what is Marvins threepoint fg% anyway? that's the only reason why Marvin should be in the game over Sap and Carrol playing the small forward spot. He just isn't inclined to go to the rim.... it's rare when he does.
Back to top Go down
aliveandkickin
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 am

Interesting stat:

Favors averages 22 min a game and 3.5 fta a game, shooting 69% from the line

Jefferson averages 33 min a game and 3.0 fta a game shooting 78% from the line

Favors shoots an average of 7.5 shots a game

Jefferson shoots an average 15.7 shots a game

Favors is 21 yrs old

Jefferson is 28 yrs old
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 am

aliveandkickin wrote:
If anything, bring back the three-headed-monster in Sap/Favors/Jefferson with Sap playing sf. Marvin has like one game in five where he puts up decent numbers- and those numbers are from just making a jumpshot- not attacking the basket by himself.

Bring back the big three baby. Let them just keep cutting and cutting till someone gets the ball close to the basket. On defense it's obvious that Sap/Favors/Jefferson > Marvin/Sap/Jefferson..... Heck, what is Marvins threepoint fg% anyway? that's the only reason why Marvin should be in the game over Sap and Carrol playing the small forward spot. He just isn't inclined to go to the rim.... it's rare when he does.

You were on fire last night Alive, KILLING IT!

Definitley want to see some more of the big three.
Back to top Go down
Richardale
All Star
Richardale

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 am

aliveandkickin wrote:

One thing that is good playing the 3 headed monster is Kanter gets to play big time minutes and is a win win for the club. Make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Crunchtime1
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 am

Replacing Ty should be the top front office priority for the summer, but I am not confident it will be.
Back to top Go down
MTJazz
All Star
MTJazz

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:50 am

Crunchtime1 wrote:
Replacing Ty should be the top front office priority for the summer, but I am not confident it will be.

You know that when the reasoned voice of Crunchtime is calling for Corbins head the tipping point has been reached. cheers One would think that if the Jazz don't make the playoffs the Corbin experiment could be over. As a fan it's a no-brainer. At his best he is a below average coach - there is a reason he never got a head coaching gig and remained an assitant until the double resignations of Sloan and Phil. Hiring Corbin then was pretty much like starting Watson - a massive stretch of faith. This team is going to look a lot different next year no matter what and a premium has to be placed on playing to the Core 5 strengths. The Jazz need a coach who is good developing young talent and implementing schemes specific to roster strengths. The Sloan generation of coaching has run its course, its a new era with new player personnel. Anyone besides me think that maybe, just maybe, the Jazz could be explosive in an uptempo offense with all those young legs out there?
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 am

MTJazz wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

You know that when the reasoned voice of Crunchtime is calling for Corbins head the tipping point has been reached. cheers One would think that if the Jazz don't make the playoffs the Corbin experiment could be over. As a fan it's a no-brainer. At his best he is a below average coach - there is a reason he never got a head coaching gig and remained an assitant until the double resignations of Sloan and Phil. Hiring Corbin then was pretty much like starting Watson - a massive stretch of faith. This team is going to look a lot different next year no matter what and a premium has to be placed on playing to the Core 5 strengths. The Jazz need a coach who is good developing young talent and implementing schemes specific to roster strengths. The Sloan generation of coaching has run its course, its a new era with new player personnel. Anyone besides me think that maybe, just maybe, the Jazz could be explosive in an uptempo offense with all those young legs out there?

I've never been a coach/ref complainer, ever. It's always been the players for me. But this year is a first, with Corbins motivations completely bizarro. He wasn't even ever the right hand man, that was Phil Johnson. For some reason Ty Corbin leap-frogged right into head coaching......and you get what you pay for. Speaking of, are there any Devil's Advocates out there than can tell me what Corbins philosophy/motivations/plans are here???

Although it is two months+ too late, Corbin needs to make a move TONIGHT. IT IS NOW OR NEVER, for this team. No exaggeration, it has GOT to be done TONIGHT. We can't afford to lose this game; these games that should be won, have to be at this point. And its not enough to let the best players finish games, there are 4 quarters here. You have to play 4 quarters TYRONE CORBIN.

1st move) MARVIN WILLIAMS GOES TO BENCH. For anyone. Preferably DC, but I'll take Evans. This one move, will do wonders, I promise.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

MTJazz wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

I thought that last summer, and so did the Jazz coaching staff if you remember, but Al Jefferson got in the way. Without him I think it works a little better, but the common denominator among teams that play at a high pace and do it well is a PG who can push the pace, and the PG position will be a big questionmark this summer.

If the Jazz do manage to move on, I'd like to see them get one of these young defensive guru's that uses advanced defensive schemes based on a combination of old school basketball knowlege, anyalytical efficiency, and NBA trends. I heard a quote form the Spurs GM on how Pop changed his defensive scheme this past year because his teams had fallen form their elite defensive level of the early-mid 2000's and after watching film and getting some data on NBA shooting trends he realized his scheme was outdated. I see guys like Mark Jackson, Tom Thibideux, Frank Vogel, and even Terry Stotts out in Portland. All of them are young guys preaching defense first and tailoring their schemes to their personel and the trends in the league to help their teams overperform.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Mutangclan wrote:

I've never been a coach/ref complainer, ever. It's always been the players for me. But this year is a first, with Corbins motivations completely bizarro. He wasn't even ever the right hand man, that was Phil Johnson. For some reason Ty Corbin leap-frogged right into head coaching......and you get what you pay for. Speaking of, are there any Devil's Advocates out there than can tell me what Corbins philosophy/motivations/plans are here???

Although it is two months+ too late, Corbin needs to make a move TONIGHT. IT IS NOW OR NEVER, for this team. No exaggeration, it has GOT to be done TONIGHT. We can't afford to lose this game; these games that should be won, have to be at this point. And its not enough to let the best players finish games, there are 4 quarters here. You have to play 4 quarters TYRONE CORBIN.

1st move) MARVIN WILLIAMS GOES TO BENCH. For anyone. Preferably DC, but I'll take Evans. This one move, will do wonders, I promise.

All indications now are that Mo is going to start tonight, and Al is likely out again which probably means another start for Favors. I highly doubt Corbin makes any other changes.
Back to top Go down
Mutangclan
Hall Of Famer
Mutangclan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 pm

TheMagnus wrote:

All indications now are that Mo is going to start tonight, and Al is likely out again which probably means another start for Favors. I highly doubt Corbin makes any other changes.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
The Voice of Reason
Admin
The Voice of Reason

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Ya never know, at Corbin's request the Jazz F.O. may sign Rusty LaRue to a 10 day contract just to solidify the back court. And since ole Rusty is a savvy vet, he may get the nod to start tonight against Kyrie Irving. Sounds about right...
Back to top Go down
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
TheMagnus wrote:
Mutangclan wrote:

Ya never know, at Corbin's request the Jazz F.O. may sign Rusty LaRue to a 10 day contract just to solidify the back court. And since ole Rusty is a savvy vet, he may get the nod to start tonight against Kyrie Irving. Sounds about right...

RUSTY LARUE! LMAO! I remember that guy. Ahhh, the good ol' days. +1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Saint Louis
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am

Mutangclan wrote:
MTJazz wrote:
Crunchtime1 wrote:

Before I jump on the bandwagon, I want to clarify something for MU and others: Phil Johnson was being groomed to take over the head coaching job from Sloan, and Ty was being groomed to be his assistant and somewhere down the line as a head coach. Phil Johnson was a great coach (he was awarded with coach of the year honors in the old ABA). But, when Sloan resigned, Phil Johnson chose Sloan over the Jazz, and resigned also. This took four or five years out of the Jazz' coaching strategy. The Jazz were forced to bump up Ty prematurely or go seek an outside coach (and, there aren't a lot of great coaches lining up to take a job in Utah, particularly if they have to rebuild).

But, I guess I am now officially on the bandwagon. On one bandwagon and off another. Even though I understand why Ty kept Favors out the other night in the closing moments of the Bucks game (the Bucks effectively countered his impact on the game), I am completely pissed at Ty for not getting Kanter back in the game tonight. Tonight, Kanter was in a position to exploit the opponent (Cleveland) (where against the Bucks he was not). I excuse Ty for playing Big Al in situations we might think others should be played-- but, that's because Big Al has the NBA STAMP OF APPROVAL, and the NBA/Stern might actually fine the Jazz if they don't play their star player. But, Ty hasn't figured out how to use the potential future of the Jazz. Unless Kanter was completely gassed (which he wasn't), Kanter should have been in the game tonight at crunchtime. We could have gone with Hayhey, Millsap, Favors, and Kanter, and ANY other player to fill at our meaningless PG position! (Mo, of course, would have done the job.) But, we didn't see that game, and we lossed.

I'm pretty sure all of us will agree with that.

But, now for the crushing self-examining part of my diatribe. I've wavered on this, myself. But, I don't think DC is ready to start in the NBA! I love his energy and all-out style of play. But, as much chaos he can throw at our opponents, it doesn't help our team defense. DC will seemingly risk his life to stop an opponent from hitting a three-- but, it doesn't help us if he leaves his man open for a layup or an easy rebound. DC is a great weapon we can use, but someone needs to get him focused.
Back to top Go down
outerspacefan
Starter
outerspacefan

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 am

- It's so darn easy: just don't play Earl and Marvin; I don't get why Corbin doesn't get it
- Burks/Kanter shouldn'd have been on court to close the game; Foye/Millsap should't have been on court
- I am not asking for Corbin's head and I'm pretty sure Jazz FO won't fire him... at least not before the end of the season (wich will be inmediatly after game 82... Sad )
- I feel Millsap's era is coming to an end, and I take for granted Jefferson won't be in SLC next season
- Next season we will suffer again, may be more than this season... but at least we will be watching big minutes from Favors, Kantes, Burks, Evans... and it will be good to see cheers

Last edited by outerspacefan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:03 am

Saint Louis wrote:

But, now for the crushing self-examining part of my diatribe. I've wavered on this, myself. But, I don't think DC is ready to start in the NBA! I love his energy and all-out style of play. But, as much chaos he can throw at our opponents, it doesn't help our team defense. DC will seemingly risk his life to stop an opponent from hitting a three-- but, it doesn't help us if he leaves his man open for a layup or an easy rebound. DC is a great weapon we can use, but someone needs to get him focused.

Couldn't disagree with this more. The results speak for themselves, the ONLY reason the Jazz where in a position ot blow this game was because the starting unit came out and played some D for the first time in ages. They were I cold to start the third bu tit didn't hurt them cause they got stops.
Back to top Go down
dongibby
Starter
dongibby

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:02 am

outerspacefan wrote:
- It's so darn easy: just don't play Earl and Marvin; I don't get why Corbin doesn't get it
- Burks/Kanter shouldn'd have been on court to close the game; Foye/Millsap should't have been on court
- I am not asking for Corbin's head and I'm pretty sure Jazz FO won't fire him... at least not before the end of the season (wich will be inmediatly after game 82... Sad )
- I feel Millsap's era is coming to an end, and I take for granted Jefferson won't be in SLC next season
- Next season we will suffer again, may be more than this season... but at least we will be watching big minutes from Favors, Kantes, Burks, Evans... and it will be good to see cheers

I am not so sure that Jefferson won't be in Utah next season he has built up a pretty good relationship with both Favor's and Kanter because of the way he has been working with them off court and I am sure the Jazz see this. I think they keep him around to work with these 2 kids next season, they make a pretty good 3 man rotation at the C/PF position that can play with any team in the league IMHO.

Burks I think showed what he was all about in the summer league and I knew going into the season all he needed was playing time to get him game up to the NBA level and he is showing that to be true now. I have to say after seeing Evens coming into a game a few game's ago and hit the outside shot the way he did in that game impressed the hell out of me, if he has improved his shot to that extent then that take's him up to a new level of player for the Jazz. If a guy has to guard him for the outside shot then that open's up his driving lane's to the basket this would make him very hard to contain. I have to say I really like the young Kid's the Jazz has on this team and what they can all become going forward.
Back to top Go down
TheMagnus
Admin
TheMagnus

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 am

Quotes from an interview on KFAN today...

Dennis Lindsey wrote:

-"I think Ty [Corbin] deserves the benefit of the doubt until the end of the season, then we'll evaluate it."

-"I understand there was a lot of criticism of Sloan during his run."

-"Options lead to criticism. There's no directive to Ty."

In seeing the quotes from Lindsey over the course of the season I get the feeling that they would be willing to let TY go after the season if they felt he wasn't producing this season, I don't think it's a given that he stays through the end of his contract.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!   Tyrone Corbin...  TY CORBIN!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyrone Corbin... TY CORBIN!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next