Utah Jazz Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of the greatest fans in the NBA!

HomeHome  Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 5 Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers

Go down 
+10
Tarakaan
ptaz66
Jazz Dog
zero24gravity
Leoverine
Trollificus
Romoholic
Mutangclan
dongibby
Saint Louis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
zero24gravity
Admin
zero24gravity

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
I'm the "assistant commish" (which means I know the commish, but he's had a conflict so I'm helping out for a bit) in a league that is looking to add teams. Had 8 originally ready to go, but 4 backed out, so we're looking to re-stock & get up to about 10 (we are at 6 right now). I'm hoping some of you will hop aboard & we'll be good to go. It's always fun & challenging to go against ya'all.

Pretty standard ROTO, except the "Official commish" is tinkering with upping the max games to something like 100.

Draft is Sun Oct 28 8:00pm MDT .
League 40420
Password: password

If you still need more teams, I would consider playing in two leagues. I really started to get a feel for FB last season. let me know.

Come on over & play Romo. I actually like Roto a bit better than H2H, but it's nice to mix it up & play in both kinds of leagues. We have 7 now, so there is still room for a few more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BasketAppealGiftBaskets
Romoholic
Admin
Romoholic

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers   Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 pm

zero24gravity wrote:
Romoholic wrote:
zero24gravity wrote:
I'm the "assistant commish" (which means I know the commish, but he's had a conflict so I'm helping out for a bit) in a league that is looking to add teams. Had 8 originally ready to go, but 4 backed out, so we're looking to re-stock & get up to about 10 (we are at 6 right now). I'm hoping some of you will hop aboard & we'll be good to go. It's always fun & challenging to go against ya'all.

Pretty standard ROTO, except the "Official commish" is tinkering with upping the max games to something like 100.

Draft is Sun Oct 28 8:00pm MDT .
League 40420
Password: password

If you still need more teams, I would consider playing in two leagues. I really started to get a feel for FB last season. let me know.

Come on over & play Romo. I actually like Roto a bit better than H2H, but it's nice to mix it up & play in both kinds of leagues. We have 7 now, so there is still room for a few more.

Tried and got this.

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
Back to top Go down
https://jazznation.forumotion.com

Fantasy Leagues A, B, and Keepers
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5